With Covid numbers rising, many parents are worried about the safety of their children. We are too! While we hope to be able to safely hold classes in-person all winter, we will hold classes at the same scheduled time on Zoom, if necessary. If you feel more comfortable, we can Zoom classes anytime and/or we do offer private lessons in ballet, tap, jazz, pointe, tumbling, vocal, theatre, life coaching and even math and English tutoring.
Safety Measures will obviously continue:
· Daily Temperature Checks when entering the building
· 6 ft (minimum) social distancing
· Hand Washing/Sanitizer upon entrance
· Required masks for ALL that enter through our doors- shields, gators, and bandanas are NOT acceptable.
· Extensive cleaning of surfaces and bathrooms after each use
· No shared equipment
We cannot emphasis staying home when you are sick enough! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT COME IF YOU ARE SICK! We have make-up classes for this very reason!
Additional new safety precautions:
· If someone in your household is quarantined because of possible exposure, no one from your household should come to Spotlight.
· If someone in your household has any kind of cold, sickness, or even possible sickness (even if you think it is allergies) what-so-ever, no one from your household should come to Spotlight.
· If you do happen to contract COVID-19, you must produce a negative test before being allowed to attend in-person classes or any event at Spotlight.
· For shows, cast members are allowed 4-8 people (depending on show) in immediate family only to attend. If someone in your immediate family is sick, no one, even the performer, should come. If someone in your immediate family has been involved in an activity with over 50 people or works in a job where they see over 50 people a day, please have that family member stay home. We are allowing Zoom to be used during shows (however, you will have to manage it yourself), and we are offering videos of performances so no one has to miss it!
· If you travel, please use your best judgement. We would prefer students Zoom for 10-14 days after travel, but especially if travel was to a “hotspot” area.
We have the best families. Please help us by following all state and county mandates, not only at Spotlight, but everywhere you go, so we can stay open this winter, and all our students can stay happy and healthy!
Our "MOANA, a Musical Review" performances will be held LIVE with a VIRTUAL audience. We will re-evaluate all our Christmas performances as we get closer, but they will most likely have to be performed in the same way.